Wednesday, May 12, 2010

     I didn't want to be one of those bloggers that just goes on and on with long posts and no pictures.  (What can I say - I'm more of a visual person)  but pictures just aren't happening today.  Worked an hour of overtime tonight, so I left work about 6:30, walked home (1/ 2 hour walk) and then came home to do P90X.  Yes,  I did say P90X.  It's my 3rd day of it and I'm really feeling the burn now - kind of wondering what I've gotten myself into.  But I'm dedicated to getting in shape as much as I am dedicated to becoming an illustrator.  I would definitely say those are my top two goals to accomplish in my life right now.
      I didn't get to eat my dinner until 9:40 tonight, and now it's about 10:24 p.m., but I made a promise to myself that I would post something every Wednesday and Saturday.  So here I am .....  but once again as soon as Monday came around I haven't really accomplished anything with my illustration work.  Between the workouts and making a gift for a friend's birthday this week - I'm not sure where the time has gone.  But I'm determined to get something done tomorrow night.  I was thinking on the way home tonight about being happy and the idea that if you are not happy with your life you have to look at it and say "what have I done to make it that way" or more appropriately (especially in my case) "What HAVEN'T I done".  If things aren't how I like them then what do I need to do to make it what I want it to be.  I have nothing and no one to blame but myself and I'm ready to start making decisions that will make my life truly happy.    It's all up to me - and when I finally see that it's only me standing in my own way, things seem so much more within reach.  So happiness, here I come !!!   see you all Saturday.

No comments: