Wednesday, May 19, 2010

     I know, I know... I've been slacking a little - but I have been working.  Working out color pallets and I actually got started on one of my spot illustrations.  This month is going by fast and I still have a lot of work ahead of me.  Just taking one day at a time and getting done what I can.  Only a couple more days until the weekend.  I'll have more to share then.  Hopefully I can get a lot accomplished between now and Sunday.  I'll be sure to keep you updated.  Here's what's been going since this past weekend ....





realized after I started painting that I transfered the image backwards, oops.
I think it will still work just as well.  I don't think it really changes the composition at all - since it's just a spot illustration.  I suppose I can always flip it in Photoshop once it's done.  Anyway..  I should have this finished on Saturday and I'll post the completed piece.  See you then.

No comments: