Monday, May 31, 2010

I've really been slacking with my posts.  Still trying not to let everyday life get in my way - but it's a struggle.  And now that we've committed to P90X it seems that I have no evenings left.  I have been painting, but I'm afraid I'm going to have to learn how to speed up the process.  It took way too much time to paint this particular piece, especially considering that it's just a small painting (about 6X6).  I think if I just keep doing it, I will get faster and it will become easier.  I'm happy with how it turned out though.


I think that my color choices are getting better.  I have this one done and one other about half way done.  Not very close to having my portfolio completed like I had planned for this weekend.  I'll be out of town next weekend for my brother's wedding and then the following weekend my mother-in-law and father-in-law are visiting.  I'm afraid I won't get much more accomplished.  I'll have to keep motivated this week and see if I can at least get my current piece finished before we leave for the weekend.  And now I've said it to all of you - so I'm really going to have to follow through with that now.
That's all I've got for tonight - but I'll see you all again once more before I head of out of town for the weekend.   I hope everyone has a great week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aiyana liked this painting! Very cute!